Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Little Thinkers - Or I'm the hipster king

Do you like to read? Are you a Nerd? You admire gret figures from the literature, music or artsin general? So you can’t lose this chance of have a little version of your idols on a fluffy andsmall presentation! The Unemployed Philosophers Guild are the responsables for this awesome creation, the little thinkers collection.  
They are plush toys of  celebrities like Tolstoy, Freud, Gandhi, Poe and many more characters! There's even a version of Barack Obama! These soft toys are great and definitely cannot be missed on the desktop of anyone who claims to have culture or literary hobbies (and / or aspirations). Personally for me I bought a mini version of Nietzsche to accompany me while I do my homework and I bought for my girlfriend a little Dali and a plush version of Edvard Munch's painting "The Scream" (the which one scream when you press is belly. lol). They are just great!
Also worth mentioning is that its price makes it extremely accessible, as each one costs about $ 15. It's a bargain! They are more or less than 40 cm high by 20 long, and there are some like that are music Bethoveen. You can be a good mom or dad and buy one of these to inclinate the tastes of your childs since since they are babies and prevent them to admire Justin bieber’s music or the next generical shit that could emerge from MTV. Im really waiting for a mini version of Octavio Paz or Herman Hesse, hope they will craft them soon.  

1 comments: